By placing a booking you are agreeing that you have read and accepted Pet Poppins Dog Training terms and conditions as detailed below.
This forms your contract with Pet Poppins Dog Training.
1. Dogs to be kept on the lead unless directed by your trainer.
2. Please respect the space of other dogs and keep at a comfortable distance so not to distract other dogs or people.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure all vaccinations or titre testing is up to date. Please don’t attend if your dog has an infectious illness and inform Pet Poppins Dog Training if there has been a risk of infection transmission in class.
4. Please inform your trainer if you have a female in season.
5. All training is reward based and force free.
6. Please attend class with a standard 6ft lead with harness or collar.
7. Family members are always welcome and all children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Payments for classes are upfront and places are only secure once payment is received.
9. Fees are non refundable once booking is made and classes commence.
10. Pet Poppins Dog Training reserves the right to change times, dates and venues of classes. This is avoided as much as possible but sometimes unavoidable due to changes in the weather.
11. Cancelled classes will be rearranged to another date.
12. Pet Poppins Dog Training will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from changes to classes or cancellations.
13. The information on your booking form is for the use of Pet Poppins Dog Training and will not be shared with third parties.
14. Consent to communicate via email must be sought due to GDPR laws. Please tick the box on the form to consent to me sharing training information with you.
15. Pet Poppins Dog Training occasionally takes photo’s and video’s to document training progress and with permission may use them for promotional material, social media or the Pet Poppins website to evidence the work undertaken by Pet Poppins Dog Training. Please tick the box on the form to consent to this.
16. Please ensure you read the class information sent out prior to classes starting to ensure you fully understand distancing rules and you are prepared with correct equipment.